The CD includes all of the information in my Pump and Seal Manual
You'll also find links within the individual articles that'll connect you to detailed sub-topics.
Here are just a few of the 600 + subjects that are covered:
- A complete index with many sub-headings
- How to select the correct pump for your application.
- Avoid both seal and pump installation problems.
- How to modify centrifugal pumps for increased performance.
- How to detect and correct five different types of cavitation.
- We show you how to troubleshoot the most common pump problems.
- Just about every chart and graph you will ever need to work out both pump and seal applications.
- An explaination of the different types of corrosion that can fail mechanical seals and rotating pumps.
- Learn how to select the right seal for your application.
- How to decide if you are getting good seal life.
- How to troubleshoot mechanical seals.
- Choosing the best seal materials.
- When and how to use dual seals.
- The new hydrodynamic and hydrostatic seals designed for fugitive emission sealing.
- When to use an environmental control, and when to bite the bullet and buy a special seal.
- Bearing lubrication and sealing.
How to calculate:
- Piping, valve and fitting friction losses.
- Shaft radial forces.
- The pump's critical speed
- Specific speed limits
- Suction specific speed limits
- Shaft deflection
- The heat generation in pumps and seals.
To see the complete index click here
* Operates on both PC and Macintosh computers that have a browser installed.
Available domestically for only $99.95 including postage
Available internationally for only $99.95 US dollars + $14.00 postage for US Postal Service shipping*
* Many International customers save money by having their CD shipped to a US branch and then forward by Company mail or container. If you want your CD shipped by DHL, Fedex, or another International shipper that has tracking service, please supply us with your account number. DHL typically charges US $90.00 for the CD delivery to Asia or Europe.
We no longer accept any Credit Cards
Domestically we accept Personal Checks, Bank Cashier's Checks and Company Checks, but no Money Orders. The CD will ship when the check clears the bank.
Outside the U.S. we accept only Bank Cashier's Checks (available at any bank) and Company Checks, but no Money Orders. The CD will ship when the check clears the bank.
The Mc Nally Institute Book Division
Dade City, Florida 33526
Call (727) 415 3246
e-mail: cd at mcnallyinstitute.biz
Link to Mc Nally home page